We help NYC and Queens Local Businesses to market online
Our “BUSINESS LOCAL” –– Web Design + Local Online Marketing Service is focusing on Queens and NYC area. We not only understand but live and work in this culturally diverse environment.
In addition to our mostly English projects, we also produce Chinese, Korean, and Spanish work. Our optional multilingual SEO service and website add-on pack, will enable more consumers to find you. (This option is available to our “BUSINESS LOCAL” sites, even in a later date)
We added “Business Local” Website + Online Marketing service in 2014 because the internet/user environment and the necessary tools are all maturing. For businesses focusing on local consumer market, NOW is the best time to take action.
Please see our approaches (#1 & 2 below) and our comprehensive development steps (#3) in detail:
1. Develop an Actionable Online Marketing Plan
- Local search on mobile devices and PCs are opening up marketing opportunities that have never existed before. (That is, a “game changer”. See 2014 Local search survey by moz.com)
- Regarding social media: “Social (media) has proved it’s not just another fad and has proven to be a long-term online marketing solution. Each day you wait, you are missing out on new ways to engage new and existing customers” – LocalVox
- Various online marketing tools and services are out there. Pick the ones that best fit your business.
- The best part about social media and local advertising: many of them are FREE, some are “pay-per-use”, and all can start small until you are ready to scale up to meet larger needs.
2. Use a Flexible Web Tool that Can Adapt to the Fast-Evolving Online World
Websites are the hub of many online activities. More and more online functions and controls––many of them marketing related––can be integrated into websites. WordPress, the open source web-building environment, is the leading example with such adaptability. (See infographics and the video below).
We started using WordPress since 2010 and we highly recommend it:
- WordPress is the fastest growing web platform, already powering millions of websites worldwide, including many FORTUNE 500 companies’. It is here to stay!
- Its Content Management System (CMS) is great for site owners to have direct content control.
- WordPress has thousands of plugins to extend website functionality. As a result, site development is often faster, more flexible, and less costly than other methods.
3. We Will Build Your Website within this Context
Business owners know their products, services, customers, and promotion methods best; but very often, they do not know enough about how to make use of online market drivers.
GRIDNYC, with more than 12 years of website-building, online marketing, branding, and UX/UI design experience, is now offering a unique service to small businesses and entrepreneurs in the Metro NYC, Queens, and surrounding areas.
- We will co-develop with you, a website structure to meet your business requirements.
- We will develop an understanding of your marketing needs, ideas, and even your marketing “wish list”; brainstorm other possibilities with you and identify/evaluate online marketing components for your website.
- We will assist you in registering your own domain, hosting, setting up email and other accounts, if necessary.
- We will suggest marketing and branding oriented site content, text and visuals, if necessary.
- We will build your website in stages and fine-tune the site, all while promoting efficiency in establishing your website.
- We will guide you through the CMS (Content Management System) so you will be able to update your website and have direct control of the site content
- We will guide you through SEO* (Search Engine Optimization) basics and teach you the marketing concept behind it.
*SEO involves high level marketing strategy and is fundamental to online marketing. It is beneficial for the business owner or the head of marketing to understand the basics.
Call us at 917-957-9323 or use email form to arrange a Free consultation!
In 2013 Google released Local carousels and New Google Maps, in June 2014, released Google My Business, combined with the Pigeon algo update; these are all major factors changing the Local search landscape.
moz.com conducted an in-depth survey of industry experts and published The 2014 Local Search Ranking Factors result.
Below is a chart from that 9/15/2014 report which provides a summary:
Check your business citation: PowerListing’s diagnostic scan